This summer, embrace a truly remarkable experience of celebrating Indigenous businesses while discovering extraordinary local products!
Delight in the exquisite craftsmanship of these curated items, thoughtfully brought together by Shop First Nations, to immerse yourself in the beauty of Indigenous creations. By supporting the Indigenous economy, you not only empower talented artisans but also contribute to a caring and amazing journey of reconciliation.
Shop First Nations Summer Care Box includes these amazing Indigenous products:
- Michelle Good's book "Truth Telling - Seven Conversations about Indigenous Life in Canada"
- Angie’s N8ive Beading's Orange T-shirt Pin
- Spirit Bear Coffee Company's Sampler Pack
- Sweetgrass Soap's Deadly Aunty Body Butter (4oz.)
- Tradish's Raspberry Dandelion Jam (4oz.)
- Spirit Works' "Moon Mask" Native Design Pendant Wooden Jewelry (design by Shain Jackson)
- Shop First Nations' Indigenous Social Media Calendar (mini-booklet)
Don't miss out!
- Limited Quantities
- Exclusive to Canada (no shipping to US or internationally)
- Free pick-up option available in Port Coquitlam, BC