Our Indigenous holiday gift box is the perfect gift for a loved one (or yourself) this season!
Celebrate Indigenous businesses, learn about Reconciliation, and experience beautiful Indigenous products. These expertly crafted items from Indigenous artisans have been curated by Shop First Nations as the ultimate way to experience stunning creations while supporting an Indigenous economy.
$2 from each gift box will be donated to support The Moose Hide Campaign. Join the grassroots movement of people who are standing up against violence towards women and children.
Shop First Nations Holiday Gift Box includes these amazing Indigenous products:
Spirit Bear Coffee Company's Sampler Pack with Chocolate
- 'Indian Horse' book by Richard Wagamese
- Bangin' Bannock Gluten-Free Frybread Mix (400g)
- Connected Cuppas Métis Tea (25g)
- Eco Scarf, Humpback Whale designed by Gordon White
- Camp Candle Co.'s Sample Box (6 Tealight Candles)
- Smudge Kit by Auroara Leigh/Simply Sacred Solutions
- Aurora Borealis greeting card designed by Ronnie Simon (note: design varies by box)
- Moose Hide Campaign pin
Shop First Nations Indigenous Social Media Calendar (mini-booklet)
Don't miss out!
- Limited Quantities
- Exclusive to Canada (no shipping to US or internationally)
- Free pick-up option available in Port Coquitlam, BC